Apr 24, 2009

Are smart babies dangerous?

Did I get ripped off as a kid? Did my parents restrict my learning capabilities? Maybe, I don't remember. But I do know that my kid will not miss out on the knowledge that Z = Zombie. The next time the teacher in kindergarten class ask what starts with Z, my kid will be the first to answer, and I can tell you it won't be zoo or Zachary.

These blocks are exceptionally designed to teach Geeklings about the kinds of things one might encounter as a Mad Scientist. The set is made up of five handmade blocks that contains six sides of creative artistry. The detailed illustrations of the laser engraved images are flawlessly rendered to represent the key mad scientist memes that would correspond to each letter in the alphabet. The blocks are made out of American maple wood and are chemical free. We also must add that they smell amazing. The fragrance reminds us of a clove/vanilla scented wood burning fireplace. But not just any fireplace, but the kind of fireplace inside a Freeze Ray protected Underground Lair on a rogue island populated by Henchmen and Zombies, where plans for World Domination are being carefully plotted using copious amounts of Caffeine and Maniacal Robots… (ThinkGeek)

A complete list of the images represented by the letters is as follows:

A - Appendages
B - Bioengineering
C - Caffeine
D - Dirigible
E - Experiment
F - Freeze ray
G - Goggles
H - Henchmen
I - Invention

J - Jargon
K - Potassium
L - Laser
M - Maniacal
N - Nanotechnology
O - Organs
P - Peasants (with Pitchforks)
Q - Quantum physics
R - Robot

S - Self-experimentation
T - Tentacles
U - Underground Lair
V - Virus
W - Wrench
X - X-Ray
Y - You, the Mad Scientist of Tomorrow
Z - Zombies

Is this not AWESOME?

Ps. Billy Jean by Michael Jackson was playing in my earphones when I posted this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it awesome.