Apr 28, 2009

Childhood Crushes

As a young boy I can remember wishing these bodacious babes were real and would play video games with me. Because that's what we would do when we were young and in love.

April O'Neil. I think I can safely say that I'm not alone on this one.

I made sure that I was the Green Ranger every time we played Power Rangers. Why? Because the Green Ranger and the Pink Ranger always had a "thing" going on. Didn't Kimberly become famous for something naughty?

You can't mess with a classic. Oh yeah, I know why Mario put himself through hell just to get to her. And no it wasn't because it was the right thing to do.

Is this not AWESOME?

2 comments:

  1. I like to think that I DID get the bodacious babe who plays video games. And she's a redhead...though she says she won't wear the yellow jumpsuit tucked into white boots. ??? What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the white belt!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it awesome.