Apr 18, 2009

Cats Are Great For Entertainment

I think this borders closely on the line of genius and a lot of money to be made.

On another note, what the eff is up with LOLCATS?

What gives us the right to say what these animals our obviously NOT thinking? If life were true according to Disney, then animals could talk. But us humans wouldn't know that unless you were a loner kid who just moved into a new neighborhood and had no friends. Animals always talk to those losers. So what's my point to all of this? If the animals could talk, then they could read. If they read what we were writing in the lolcats captions, I think they would be very angry, and we would no longer have house pets cause they would leave. Way to go I Can Has Cheeseburger.com, you ruined domestic pets!

I think this girl got it right though.

Is this not AWESOME?

1 comment:

Keep it awesome.