Aug 7, 2009

Only One Possible Answer

I've been thinking real hard about this one for a while. So I open the question to you. Who would win in a fight against a dinosaur?

Now, we've seen this one a few times. But still, I'm not convinced. There's no way King Kong was real so that battle in his movie doesn't count.

This next one has too many possibilities, but if we are sticking to real life, then the answer is pretty clear. Sorry Chuck.

Now here's something no one expected. I sure can't win a fight with the bed, it knocks me out every time I lay into it. But a dinosaur is much rowdier so there could be an inbalance there.

Please don't make me choose!

Hmm, I'm gonna have to check my sources on this one.

Yup, I think this is definitely the only correct answer. It makes sense in all levels of understanding.

Is this not AWESOME?

1 comment:

  1. That Jesus picture may be the best thing I've ever seen. Also - King Kong would totally kick T-Rex's a$$.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it awesome.