Aug 6, 2009

New Work ID Badge

I got to work yesterday and my employee badge got me as far as the second set of stairs and then died on the battle field. It just stopped working and left me stuck in the stair well between the first and second floor. After waiting for 5 mins finally someone was able to let me out. I headed to HR to have a new badge reprinted as to allow me to continue my work day without fear of getting stuck. Each employee ID card has three things: A jungle backdrop, your name, and your picture. My default ID picture was taken about 5 years ago when I first started working for the company, so it was a little outdated and just plan not awesome at all. I needed to correct this. I need to awesomify it.

Here's the results of a little flirtatious persuasion with the HR girl.

Is this not AWESOME?

1 comment:

Keep it awesome.