Dec 14, 2009

The Most Epic Movie Ever

Why not? That's all I have to ask before you watch this trailer.

So let me get this straight. This movie is about Explosions, War, People who don't want to die, Ninjas, Robots, Vampires, Werewolves, Wizards, Warriors, Rockets, Space, The Earth, more explosions, Folks with crossbows, Nazis, Aliens, UFC Fighters, Hot Chicks, Magic Balls with stars in them, Jets, USA, even more explosions, missles, the beginning, the end, a lot of people with their mouths open screaming, fast cars, black angels, babes, muscles, and finally EXPLOSIONS! Did I miss anything? WAIT! yes I did, ZOMBIES!

The title of this movie will be, "I AM SO AWESOME!" That is a direct quote from me while I was watching, "This Is It" the Michael Jackson movie.

"Included in the video are: Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, The Lightning Thief, Babylon A.D., Knowing, Sherlock Holmes, Death Race, The Uninvited, Max Payne, The Fast and the Furious, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Midnight Meat Train, Quarantine, 2012, Ninja Assasin, New Moon, Whiteout, Final Destination, Daybreakers, Race to Witch Mountain, Moon, Inglourious Basterds, The Box, Obsessed, Friday the 13th, Star Trek, Terminator Salvation, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Watchmen, Dragonball, The Spirit, Carriers, Bangkok Dangerous, District 9, Surrogate, The Book of Eli, Mirrors, The Happening, Fighting, The Road, Angels & Demons, Jennifer's Body, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Pineapple Express, The Last House on the Left, The Haunting in Connecticut, Shutter Island, Sorority Row and two (we think) Russian films we couldn't identify." - scifiwire.com

Is this not AWESOME?

3 comments:

  1. Okay seriously, when does this movie come out because I need to see it that same day, TWICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, whatever it's advertising, it worked. I want to watch an action flick. Like, right NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, for the life of me I can not remember the name of the Dinosaur show that is on your title page. What is it?

    ReplyDelete

Keep it awesome.